Thursday, April 19, 2012

Cozy crochet slippers


 I have been wanting to try to make a pair of crochet slippers for some time, but have always been scared off after reading the patterns.  I found this simple...pretty simple to follow pattern on craftster.org.  I changed the strap on the slipper to make it thicker and then decided to add a button flower on the outside of each slipper.  I think I would make the flower a bit smaller next time, but overall love the look of these slippers and admit...they are very comfortable...I had my doubts.  I followed the pattern as written and these came out a bit big on my feet...I usually wear a size 7.  So just keep that in mind when you're making these as a gift...and have fun adding your own colors and embellishments to a pair of these cozy slippers!


No comments:

Post a Comment