Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Character tote and accessories

My friend recently visited and picked out this fabric for me to make a tote bag for her sister.  I made a tote with a divided, quilted pocket on the front as well as an interior pocket.  I had quite a bit of material left over and wanted to make some accessories to go with the bag.  I always make a matching tissue cozy and then I came across a wallet tutorial at darnkat.wordpress.com  The tutorial at this site is very easy to follow and makes a very functional and durable wallet for everyday use.  I decided to add an elastic and button for the closure instead of a snap but either will work.  The wallet has plenty of credit card slots and two dollar bill sections.  This is by far the best wallet tutorial I have stumbled upon yet and I will be making some more for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment